I am looking for a person who will make for me something like a training platform, that is, a website on which there will be a training presentation to click through, and then a test, after solving which a certificate of completion of training will be generated.
I have an almost finished website design on figma and I am looking for someone to transfer it to wordpress. Please give me an initial quote: main site and 10 subpages. I will get back to the chosen ones with a link to the project. The site is not very complicated and rather schematic.
We are looking for a freelancer for permanent cooperation on implementation projects. We implement mostly Wordpress-based websites with custom solutions (plugins, integrations, maps, payment gateways, PWA/TWA applications). Expected skills:
- Proficient knowledge of CMS Wordpress (PHP, hooks, filters, custom loop, ACF PRO).
- Solid knowledge of JS/JQUERY/HTML/CSS3
- Knowledge of REST API integrations (payment gateway integrations, Getresponse API, Google Maps API, etc.) is welcome.
- Knowledge of Woocommerce is welcome
- Communication skills, conscientiousness, punctuality.
We set a budget for each project individually. We bill additional work on a man-hour basis.
We are a reliable company, operating in the sector for more than five years. We pay on time, we have a small and close-knit team in Krakow.
Feel free to contact us.
scope of work to be done on the website in WordPress technology
- checking the site in terms of SEO
- checking plugins
- fixing errors in store functionality
- graphic design work
- adding a login page for users
Good day, I would like to revive (probably put up anew) the website of my law firm. The current one functions like this www.kluj.eu. I rather think of something simple and business card-like. I would also like to modernize and refresh the law firm's logo.
We are a two-person dealing with representation before courts and economic consulting.
Perhaps it would be good if the site would include the ability to book an appointment online or purchase, for example, legal advice on a contract, etc.
I am looking for an application developer to visually configure gift baskets. I am looking for a person/company who will design and implement the configurator. The look of the application can be very simple, it does not have to stand out in appearance. In this phase of the project, I am primarily concerned about it meeting the objectives and not the design. The application can be created using any interface development tool - bootstrap, material, tailwind etc.
1. loading product feed from a static xml file which contains product names, descriptions, dimensions etc.
2. the user has the ability to select the products from the list that he wants to have in his shopping cart
1. a list of products by category, search and filter capabilities
2. to choose from 2-3 sizes of baskets
3. the number of products in a given basket size is limited by the dimensions of the products
4. product images are presented on the background of the cart to visualize the entire target cart
5. the user has the ability to move the products so as to arrange their own layout inside the shopping cart (for example, for React there is a React-Draggable package for this, I give as an example of the effect I want to achieve)
3. after configuring the shopping cart, the user can send an email with the shopping cart to be valued by the store.
Scope of work:
Creation of a website on the WordPress platform, which will be almost identical to the MiMAForklift.com website (For the Polish distributor).
The site is to be in Polish language.
Menus with product categories should include thumbnail images next to product names.
All products are to be transferred, except for the "Batteries" section.
Product translations will be provided.
The site must be responsive.
Please make offers.