Every project consists of several small tasks. Each employee in charge of different tasks and combines the tasks into the final work. Since everything connects together, every employee needs to understand the overall process. The employer makes the adjustment according to the schedule. However, it is hard to follow the process when many people work on different tasks. A useful project management tool helps you work effectively. For instance, you can divide the work into several tasks and invite freelancers to use the tool. You can easily follow the process without sending any additional emails. We conduct the research and list down the useful project management tools for working with freelancers. Feel free to tell us which tool you choose.
All of the tools have the following features
- Easy to use without installing any additional application and easy to invite other users
- Integrate with other applications
- Offer mobile applications both in iOS and Android systems
Asana is a tool for combining several functions into one
Asana is a useful tool, especially for complicated tasks. If you have a lot of sub-tasks for each work, Asana is a useful tool for you. If the work involves several sub-tasks, you can always add a sub-tack for each piece. Asnasa offers several ways to visualize the to-do list from board to timeline. You can choose any method for establishing your workflow. Moreover, Asnasa integrates with several tools such as Microsoft Team, Slack, and Zoom. You can easily create a task during the discussion with colleagues.
- You can choose from the basic plan €0 to business plan € 24.99 per month.
- The free plan supports 1000 tasks per month and collaborates with up to 15 teammates.
- The business plan supports approval functions and advanced integration with other applications such as Salesforce and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Trello is a collaboration tool to organize the work
Trello is a user-friendly project management tool. If you like to visualize your work with a board view, Trello is a good option for you. You can leave all of the tasks and put them into 3 categories To do, Doing, and Done. Futherover, you can always add information by clicking the cards. Once you finish the task, you can move it into another category.
- You can choose from the free plan $0 to business plan $9.99 per month.
- The free version offers 10 boards per team and unlimited cards.
- The business plan provides unlimited boards per team, an advanced checklist, and a team board template.
Wrike is work management platform
Wrike is a work management platform. If you would like to design your workflow, Wrike is the right choice for you. Wrike offers several visualization ways to build your workflow and templates to use. In addition, Wrike has an approved function. You do not need to wait to get approval. You can merely click on the projects and check if any tasks are still waiting for your approval. Wrike offers several ways to display team performance. You can easily understand your team with statistics and charts.
- You can choose from the free plan $0 to the business plan $24.80 per month.
- The free plan offers 5 users and 2 GB of storage space.
- The business plan provides 200 users and 50 GB of storage space.
Proofhub is a project planning software
Proofhub is a project management tool for team collaboration. If you would like to have everything in the central workplace, Proofhub is a good choice for you. You can quickly check the to-do list and everything on the home page. Proofhub offers several functions to discuss the task directly. You can check the file and start a conversation with proofing, discussion, and chat functions. It is easier to provide feedback and start a discussion without opening other applications. Proofhub also offers a calendar function and set reminders accordingly.
- You can choose from the essential package $50 per month to the ultimate control package $99 per month.
- The essential package cover 40 projects, unlimited users ,and 15GB shortage space.
- The ultimate control package offers unlimited projects, unlimited users, and 100 GB of storage space.
Jira is a project tracking software
Jira is a useful tool for a team to track and follow the progress. If you would like to follow the team process,Jira is a good choice for you. In useme, we use Jira. Everyone can quickly check their assigned tasks and follow their working process. In addition, you always receive a notification via email when someone modifies the task. If you need to check the team performance, you can use the report function.
- You can choose from free plan $0 to premium plan $14 per month.
- The free plan offers up to 10 users and customized workflows.
- The premium plan provides 10,000 users and unlimited storage space.
Monday.com is a project management tool that enables an organization to manage the team
Monday.com is a project management tool for working with various teams. If you would like to work with several teams, Monday.com is a good choice. You can visualize the task in several ways, such as a map, calendar, timeline, , and the Kuban. The layout is straightforward and easy to use. Furthermore, you can easily adjust them by moving the column. You can easily integrate Monday with other applications such as Slack, Trello, and Google drive.
- You can choose from the basic package $8 per month to the pro package at $16 per month.
- The basic package offers 200+ templates and ultimate free review.
- The pro package offers private boards, chat view,, and time- tracking.
ClickUp is a project management tool integrated with a lot of applications
ClickUp is a project management tool with a lot of features. If you would like to use a project management tool with other applications, ClickUp is a good fit for you. ClickUp integrates with a lot of applications such as Dropbox, Jira,, and Calendly. ClickUp also offers several visualization views from board to Gantt. You can choose the easiest way to check each task.
- You can choose from the free plan $0 to unlimited plan $9 per month.
- The free plan contains 100 MB of storage space and unlimited members.
- The unlimited plan includes unlimited storage space, unlimited list, and calendar view.